Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fred Leeds Properties Tenant Testimonials

October 6, 2010
Debra Guerrero
1900 S. Sepulveda Suite 212
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Cell: (310) 403-0672        
Office: (310) 405-7644

Dear Debra,

Thank you very much for your hard work, commitment and energy you put into managing my properties on Buckingham and Santo Tomas.  I sincerely appreciate your handling of all the situations that arise at the properties and I am certain they are in great hands!

You have been very helpful in helping me locate a carpet cleaner, a painter and a gardener.  It would have been a very difficult and time-consuming endeavor if not for you so I am very pleased to have you as a partner and I thank you.

I look forward to our continued partnership and friendship as we move forward into the 21st Century and Digital Age.  Keep up the fantastic work at Fred Leeds!

Best regards and God Bless,

Fred D. Parrott, MD
Founder/Director
“Real Men Cook” Foundation
Obesity Prevention Initiative (OPI) Program

No comments:

Post a Comment